Friday, January 30, 2009

Brighten Up My Day

Benjie has been taking care of EVERYTHING these past few sick, sick days. Since I have no energy and feel/look horrible, he took Creighton to the pediatrician, just to find out little man has a "bulging" ear infection. On the way home they went to the store to get some medicine and came home with some flowers Creighton picked out for me- along with Taco Bueno lunch. They sure do know how to cheer me up!

After 11 years, I finally went to the doctor today! This is what he has added to my already prescribed medications. Apparently, I have a bad case of sinusitis and some horrible eye infection- highly contagious. At least I know why I feel so miserable!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you have been so sick!
    When I was pregnant with Bailey...I was seriously sick for about the first 5 months...with the same yucky nasal/cough/etc. stuff..so I know how you feel! Then, it FINALLY got better in the spring!!!It will get better. Know that I am thinking about and praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you've had such a rough week! My sister, dad, and mom had the exact same thing last week...horrible siunitis and eye infection! Must be really going around! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete