Sunday, May 3, 2009

What A Pair!

These two little friends were together from nine in the morning until nine this evening! We started at breakfast and ended with bath time. Uncle Brent took them home after breakfast and then brought them to me around nap time. When they woke up, I took them to the YMCA to watch their dads play basketball and they were perfect!

When we drove through Wendy's on our way home, I couldn't help but laugh at their opposite food choices. Creighton said, "Um. Can I h ave a cheeseburger and Tristan wants one too." Tristan said, "Timbo, I want chicken nuggets." Then I asked them what they wanted to drink and Tristan said, "White milk!" Creighton of course said, "Chocket milk!"

Two friends. Two personalities. Two very different choices in just about everything they do!

2 comments: