Friday, February 27, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

James spent the morning hours with us today so his Mommy could have some one-on-one time with her little one and James could get out and play! Then his Mommy & Baby Jack came back to join us for lunch.
These two tots were all over the place, inside and outside, conversing like big boys who totally understood each other, belly laughing for at least three minutes and not once fighting over a toy or my attention.
Oh, and did I mention, they are two peas in a pod? When their shirts got wet, they both had to be dried and then I returned from the laundry room to find the toy box, emptied and both boys inside! At one point, CDP even shut his friend in the chest! Oops!
I can't wait to send Creighter Bug to James' house! Could this be the beginning of a new, Mommy and Me Co-Op!

2 comments:

  1. I told my sister today that they are two peas in a pod! I can't tell you what a treat that was for me (and for James)! We are already looking forward to having Creighton over next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my house ALL the time with two boys and a tom boy! Hey, will you take Tate's two year pics? We'll be in town over Spring Break, so let me know when you'll be there.

    ReplyDelete